Realizing Our Goals & Objectives
Avoiding waste is essential in building a home or remodel that is delivered on schedule. That is why we, at ZFE Design Build, make it a priority, again, to follow a master schedule. Creating a schedule enables us to satisfy a client’s objectives and meet our timetable and the projected cost estimate. When a schedule is followed, the following goals are realized and obtained:
- The promises for a project are met.
- The key milestones are identified and delivered.
- The project team reaches its goals in specific areas.
- Weather contingencies are considered and met.
- The development of phases for a project proceed as planned.
- Procurement activities are initiated and met.
- The schedule detail is emphasized and followed.
- Any modifications to the schedule can be anticipated and made.
When you can assist a buyer by realizing the above goals, you increase a client’s overall confidence in your company. Therefore, a master schedule is necessary in carrying out certain initiatives and reaching specific building objectives
We Take Our Time During The Planning Process
Proper planning Leads to Better Outcomes
Providing The Best Value For Our Clients
At ZFE Design Build our major goal is to provide the best value for our clients. That is why we rely on value engineering studies when designing and constructing a home or remodeling a structure.
Reviewing all Aspects of a Plan
We review all aspects of a construction plan when creating value engineering proposals. By doing so, we can cover the following:
- Suggestions for reducing costs, or recommending less expensive options to certain systems or for materials.
- Using higher quality products that add value and produce overall satisfaction.
- Implementing life-cycle analyses that create a balance between the initial costs of construction and long-term budget costs or development.
- Recommending products and systems that will lower the cost of maintenance over the life of a building or remodel.
Construction Document Coordination
We believe that the coordination of construction documentation must be well-managed to meet lifecycle milestones and goals. Any oversights in this respect can lead to costly oversights.
That is why we, at ZFE Design Build, emphasize a quality management plan when documenting paperwork. To encourage productivity and enhance communications, a quality management plan is enforced for separate projects. Goal-specific outlines are followed that are generated from architectural and contractor requirements.
While the coordination of paperwork may, at times, seem tedious, the complexity and volume of the information makes this type effort crucial. To bypass this activity increases the risk for error, which can affect both timeliness and delivery. Research shows that unresolved issues, with respect to coordination, lead to 20% to 30% of the change orders that are put through.
Therefore, we at ZFE Design Build, concentrate on making sure communications and coordination are clearly relayed and followed. By taking this approach, we can strengthen our documentation and address the specific needs of the customer.
Material Identification and Procurement
Materials management is defined, in construction, as a management system needed for planning and controlling the quantity and quality of materials, timely equipment placement, and securing the proper material quantity at a good price.